N.C.C. Management & Development Co., Ltd. is firmly committed to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects which, over two decades, have become central to its business model and philosophy. The company consistently contributes to needy causes through campaigns and activities aimed at enhancing communities and conserving nature.
NCC’s CSR projects include:
- NCC Mini Marathon Chalerm Phrakiart, held on Mother's Day for the past 18 years, raises funds for the Thai Red Cross Society.
- Blood donations from community-minded staff have generated over 100,000 units of blood during the past 18 years.
- NCC works with Bangchak Petroleum Pcl to collect used vegetable oil for reprocessing. To date, over 7,000 liters of oil have been regenerated for new usage.
- Proceeds (after expenses) from the “Love Sharing Market” go to support underprivileged children.
- A reforestation campaign helps to reduce global warming.
- Significant donations are raised for people affected by natural disasters.
- A thriving network of knowledge sharing with academic institutes all over the country.
All these social contribution activities demonstrate the commitment and devotion of the NCC management team and staff to the community, inspired by the knowledge that we are truly making a difference.